Full Job Description
Ayurcanns’ task is to be the foremost provider of shipping and Receiving Helper of customized post-harvest outsourcing answers to licensed cannabis producers. We deliver end-to-end full outsource solutions to licensed producers which include Extraction & Refinement, Formulation & Packaging, Fulfillment & Distribution. A customer LP is capable to concentrate on their genetics, cultivation, and harvesting processes and outsource all of the rest to Ayurcann.
This is a rare and immense chance for anyone looking to get in on the bottom floor of a premium cannabis processor. With it, you’ll get the chance to directly affect a burgeoning industry and work with other positively motivated individuals in creating its identity. If you think about our mission and know you can offer the type of passion, understanding, and expertise necessary for this post, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a person with the background, and experience to evolve the shipping & receiving helper at our Pickering building.
The Shipping and Receiving Helper will be accountable for helping in the seamless processing of outgoing shipments and incoming items.
Responsibilities include, but are not restricted to, assisting with:
- Physical goods checks, including contents of shipped products against buy orders
- Ensures the packaging, charming, distributing, and maintenance of the development
- Structure skids of product to be sent out to different provinces
- Assisting the show team with gathering needed supplies for them to complete their duties
- Coordinate waste bin pick-up & delivery
- Follow all safety procedures for the transportation and storage of goods
- Assists in receiving, storing, printing, and delivery of equipment, tools, and stores, and doing the required record-keeping
- Performs packaging processes as per customer orders.
- Assembles packaging orders within the deadlines
- Maintain a cheerful and progressive team atmosphere across all departments
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures related to daily work actions
- Previous knowledge of shipping and receiving is an asset
- Clear criminal record/knowledge check
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional workplace housekeeping is essential
- Team player capable to co-exist with other staff and assist whenever able
- Computer skills
- Strong fluency with Microsoft Office software
- Strong contact skills (English)
- Perform redundant tasks
- Knowledge of store chain management
- Organization Skills
- Able to work alone
$16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company affairs
- Dental care
- Discounted or complimentary food
- Extended fitness care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Eye care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8-hour shift
- Day dress
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pickering, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before beginning work (required)
- Shipping & Receiving: 2 years (required)
To apply for the post please include the job designation you are using in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your cover letter and synopsis.