The Early Career Traineeship (UAE) 2023 is prepared for fresh graduates and Baker Hughes will introduce fresh talent who meet the required standards to complete their traineeship in a specific business and grow into the business in the future. So the traineeship duration is 12 months and will expand your technical knowledge and soft skills and deliver on-the-job knowledge and direction.
As a detail of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be interested in:
- Learning about the laboratory’s technical engineering support for the field procedures, by pushing oil well cement and materials according to specification.
- HSE Induction to educate the trainees on Baker Hughes Safety Standards
- Wellsite visits for monitoring and watching the performance phases
- Basic Field work, which contains sampling, field surveys, testing, and troubleshooting exercises.
- Support chemical field tests and area trials in UAE across various sites.
- Gaining hands-on knowledge of certified high-performing machines
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have just graduated with a bachelor’s grade in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Be lawfully entitled to work in the UAE, without support or time restrictions.
- Be a high achiever and be interested in a career in engineering.
- Graduated from your Bachelor’s capacity within the last 12 months
- Be fluent in written and said English & Arabic and have effective contact skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a desire for more knowledge.
Work in a way that works for you
We realize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and have at their best is different for everyone. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you involve.
Working with us
So working at Baker Hughes means standing at the vanguard of the power transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. We’re on a task to redefine the energy sector by opening the power of engineering, data, and science.
The Good Stuff
But our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to support going on tomorrow, we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize awarding those who embrace the challenge with a box that reflects how much we value their information.
With functions in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our clients and richer chances for our people. So as a leading partner to the energy initiative, we’re determined to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to assist us to get there. People who are as eager as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking a chance to make a tangible difference in a company that loves innovation and progress? Join us and evolve as part of a team of people who will challenge and encourage you! Let’s come jointly and take energy forward.
So baker Hughes Company is an Equal Chance Employer. Employment judgments are made without regard to race, color, religion, nationwide or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or face, age, disability, covered veteran quality, or other factors protected by law.